Recombinant Anti-ERBB3 MAb
|Recombinant Anti-Human ERBB3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is directed against Human ERBB3, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- ERBB3 (receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, HER3) [Homo sapiens]
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, also known as HER3 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 3), is a membrane bound protein that in humans is encoded by the ERBB3 gene.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity; NOT pr
- Gene ID
- ERBB3; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian); LCCS2, lethal congenital contracture syndrome 2; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3; HER3; proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3; LCCS2; ErbB-3; c-erbB3; erbB3-S; MDA-BF-1; c-erbB-3; p180-ErbB3; p45-sErbB3; p85-sErbB3; MGC88033;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us