|Recombinant Anti-Human ERBB3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody binds selectively to Human ERBB3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG1 - kappa
- HER3 ECD protein
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens ERBB3 (receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, HER3)], Homo sapiens monoclonalantibody; gamma1 heavy chain (1-447)-disulfide with kappa light chain (1"-220")-bisdisulfide dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQQW; L Chain: DIEMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds and is activated by neuregulins and NTAK.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity; NOT protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- ERBB3; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian); LCCS2, lethal congenital contracture syndrome 2; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3; HER3; proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3; LCCS2; ErbB-3; c-erbB3; erbB3-S; MDA-BF-1; c-erbB-3; p180-ErbB3; p45-sErbB3; p85-sErbB3; MGC88033;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us