|Recombinant Anti-Human FAP Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human FAP, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- A synthetic peptide derived from human Fibroblast activation protein, alpha.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human FAP (fibroblast activation protein)) (human-mouse monoclonal BIBH1 g1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal BIBH1 k-chain, dimer
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- In association with DPP4 is involved in the pericellular proteolysis of the extracellular matrix (ECM), the migration and invasion of endothelial cells into the ECM. May have a role in tissue remodeling during development and wound healing, and may contribute to invasiveness in malignant cancers.
- dipeptidyl-peptidase activity; endopeptidase activity; metalloendopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; protease binding; protein binding; protein dimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity; contributes_to serine-type peptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity;
- Gene ID
- FAP; fibroblast activation protein, alpha; seprase; DPPIV; integral membrane serine protease; 170 kDa melanoma membrane-bound gelatinase; FAPA; DKFZp686G13158;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us