|Recombinant Anti-Human FCER2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (primate/human) Antibody is specific to Human CD23, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (primate/human) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti (human immunoglobulin E receptor type II) (human Macaca irus monoclonal IDEC 152 γ1 chain), disulfide with human Macaca irus monoclonal IDEC 152 kappachain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- IgE binding; binding; integrin binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; sugar binding;
- Gene ID
- FCER2; Fc fragment of IgE, low affinity II, receptor for (CD23); CD23A, Fc fragment of IgE, low affinity II, receptor for (CD23A) , FCE2; low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor; CD23; CLEC4J; BLAST-2; CD23 antigen; fc-epsilon-RII; lymphocyte IgE receptor; immunoglobulin E-binding factor; C-type lectin domain family 4, member J; FCE2; CD23A; IGEBF;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us