Anti-FOLH1 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human FOLH1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human PMSA, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Has both folate hydrolase and N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase (NAALADase) activity. Has a preference for tri-alpha-glutamate peptides. In the intestine, required for the uptake of folate. In the brain, modulates excitatory neurotransmission through the hydrolysis of the neuropeptide, N-aceylaspartylglutamate (NAAG), thereby releasing glutamate. Isoform PSM-4 and isoform PSM-5 would appear to be physiologically irrelevant. Involved in prostate tumor progression. Also exhibits a dipeptidyl-peptidase IV type activity. In vitro, cleaves Gly-Pro-AMC.
- carboxypeptidase activity; dipeptidase activity; metal ion binding; metallopeptidase activity; peptidase activity;
- Gene ID
- FOLH1; folate hydrolase (prostate-specific membrane antigen) 1; FOLH; glutamate carboxypeptidase 2; GCP2; GCPII; glutamate carboxylase II; glutamate carboxypeptidase II; NAALAD1; NAALAdase; PSM; PSMA; NAALADase I; membrane glutamate carboxypeptidase; cell growth-inhibiting gene 27 protein; folylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase; prostate specific membrane antigen variant F; pteroylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase; N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 1; N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase I; FGCP; mGCP;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us