Anti-FOLR1 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human FOLR1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human folate receptor 1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- folate receptor 1
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Gestational choriocarcinoma cell line, Lu-75.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQLTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the folate receptor family. Members of this gene family bind folic acid and its reduced derivatives, and transport 5-methyltetrahydrofolate into cells. This gene product is a secreted protein that either anchors to membranes via a glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol linkage or exists in a soluble form. Mutations in this gene have been associated with neurodegeneration due to cerebral folate transport deficiency. Due to the presence of two promoters, multiple transcription start sites, and alternative splicing, multiple transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- folic acid binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- FOLR1; folate receptor 1 (adult); FOLR; folate receptor alpha; FR-alpha; KB cells FBP; folate binding protein; folate receptor, adult; adult folate-binding protein; ovarian tumor-associated antigen MOv18; FBP;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us