Anti-HIF1 alpha Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human HIF1 alpha Single Domain Antibody
- HIF1 alpha
- llama VHH
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as a master transcriptional regulator of the adaptive response to hypoxia. Under hypoxic conditions activates the transcription of over 40 genes, including, erythropoietin, glucose transporters, glycolytic enzymes, vascular endothelial growth factor, and other genes whose protein products increase oxygen delivery or facilitate metabolic adaptation to hypoxia. Plays an essential role in embryonic vascularization, tumor angiogenesis and pathophysiology of ischemic disease. Binds to core DNA sequence 5"-[AG]CGTG-3" within the hypoxia response element (HRE) of target gene promoters. Activation requires recruitment of transcriptional coactivators such as CREBPB and EP300. Activity is enhanced by interaction with both, NCOA1 or NCOA2. Interaction with redox regulatory protein APEX seems to activate CTAD and potentiates activation by NCOA1 and CREBBP.
- Hsp90 protein binding; histone acetyltransferase binding; histone deacetylase binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; contributes_to sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; sequence-specific distal enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity; contributes_to sequence-specific distal enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity; signal transducer activity; transcription factor binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding.
- Gene ID
- HIF1A; hypoxia inducible factor 1, alpha subunit (basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor); hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha; bHLHe78; HIF 1alpha; HIF1; MOP1; PASD8; HIF-1-alpha; member of PAS protein 1; ARNT interacting protein; ARNT-interacting protein; member of PAS superfamily 1; PAS domain-containing protein 8; basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP1; class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 78; hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha isoform I.3; hypoxia-inducible factor 1, alpha subunit (basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor); HIF-1alpha; HIF1-ALPHA
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us