Anti-ICAM1 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human ICAM1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human ICAM-1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse Fab' - G2a
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (Burkitt's lymphoma cell line RAJI).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
- cell surface binding; integrin binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- ICAM1; intercellular adhesion molecule 1; BB2; CD54; human rhinovirus receptor; ICAM-1; cell surface glycoprotein P3.58; major group rhinovirus receptor; intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor; P3.58;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us