|Recombinant Anti-Human IFNA1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human IFN alpha, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- IFN alpha
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens interferon alpha (IFN-alpha)], humanized monoclonal antibody; gamma1 heavy chain [humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV3-74*01(76.30%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ4*01) [8.8.10] (1-117) -Homo sapiens IGHG1*03, CH1 R120>K (118-447)],
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
- Gene ID
- IFNA1; interferon, alpha 1; interferon alpha-1/13; IFL; IFN; IFN ALPHA; IFN alpha 1b; IFN alphaD; IFNA13; IFNA@; interferon alpha 1b; leIF D; IFN-alpha 1b; IFN-alpha-1/13; interferon-alpha1; interferon alpha-D; IFN-ALPHA; IFN-alphaD; MGC138207; MGC138505; MGC138507;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us