Anti-IGF1R Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human IGF1R Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human IGF1 Receptor, expressed in E. coli
- IGF1 Receptor
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG2 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor tyrosine kinase which mediates actions of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1). Binds IGF1 with high affinity and IGF2 and insulin (INS) with a lower affinity. The activated IGF1R is involved in cell growth and survival control. IGF1R is crucial for tumor transformation and survival of malignant cell. Ligand binding activates the receptor kinase, leading to receptor autophosphorylation, and tyrosines phosphorylation of multiple substrates, that function as signaling adapter proteins including, the insulin-receptor substrates (IRS1/2), Shc and 14-3-3 proteins.
- ATP binding; identical protein binding; insulin binding; insulin receptor binding; insulin receptor substrate binding; insulin-like growth factor I binding; insulin-like growth factor binding; insulin-like growth factor-activated receptor activity; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- IGF1R; insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor; CD221; IGFIR; IGFR; JTK13; MGC18216; IGF-I receptor; soluble IGF1R variant 1; soluble IGF1R variant 2; insulin-like growth factor I receptor; MGC142170; MGC142172;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us