|Recombinant Anti-Human IL12+IL23 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is against Human IL12+IL23, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG1 - lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-lambda, anti-[Homo sapiens interleukin 12 beta subunit], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody; gamma1 heavy chain (1-445) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-30*02 (99.00%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ3*01) [8.8.8] (1-115) –IGHG1*03 R120>K (116-445)], (218-216")-disulf
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: QSVLTQP
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- IL12B; interleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40); NKSF2; interleukin-12 subunit beta; CLMF; CLMF2; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2; p40; IL 12B; IL12; subunit p40; interleukin 12; in
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us