Recombinant Anti-IL17A MAb
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL17A Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human IL17A, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- IL17A (interleukin 17A, IL-17A) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a proinflammatory cytokine produced by activated T cells. This cytokine regulates the activities of NF-kappaB and mitogen-activated protein kinases. This cytokine can stimulate the expression of IL6 and cyclooxygenase-2
- cytokine activity;
- Gene ID
- IL17A; interleukin 17A; CTLA8, IL17, interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8); interleukin-17A; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8; IL 17; IL 17A; CTLA-8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8; interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8); IL17; CTLA8; IL-17; IL-17A;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us