|Recombinant Anti-Human IL1B Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Human IL1 beta, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- IL1 beta
- Human IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant human ILI beta.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-1 receptor binding; protein domain specific binding
- Gene ID
- Catabolin; H1; Hematopoietin 1; IFN beta inducing factor; IL 1; IL 1 beta; IL 1B; IL-1 beta; IL1 BETA; IL1F2; Interleukin 1 beta; Interleukin 1 beta precursor; Interleukin-1 beta; LAF; OAF; Osteoclast activating factor; OTTHUMP00000162031; Preinterleukin 1 beta; Preinterleukin beta; Pro interleukin 1 beta
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us