|Recombinant Anti-Human IL1B Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human IL1 beta, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- IL1 beta
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens IL1B (interleukin 1 beta, 1L1F2, IL-1B)], humanized monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaggedlandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-1 receptor binding; protein domain specific binding;
- Gene ID
- IL1B; interleukin 1, beta; interleukin-1 beta; IL 1B; IL1 BETA; IL1F2; IL-1 beta; catabolin; preinterleukin 1 beta; pro-interleukin-1-beta; IL-1; IL1-BETA;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us