|Recombinant Anti-Human IL2RA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human CD25, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 2 receptor) (human-mouse monoclonal clone 1H4 gamma 1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal clone 1H4 light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- CD25 is the alpha chain of the IL-2 receptor. It is a type I transmembrane protein present on activated T cells, activated B cells, some thymocytes, myeloid precursors, and oligodendrocytes that associates with CD122 to form a heterodimer that can act as a high-affinity receptor for IL-2. Though CD25 has been used as a marker to identify CD4+FoxP3+ regulatory T cells in mice, it has been found that a large proportion of resting memory T cells constitutively express CD25 in humans. CD25 is expressed in most B-cell neoplasms, some acute nonlymphocytic leukemias, neuroblastomas, and tumor infiltrating lymphocytes. Its soluble form, called sIL-2R may be elevated in these diseases and is occasionally used to track disease progression.
- drug binding; interleukin-2 binding; interleukin-2 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- IL2RA; interleukin 2 receptor, alpha; IL2R; interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha; CD25; p55; IL2-RA; IL-2-RA; TAC antigen; IL-2R subunit alpha; IL-2 receptor subunit alpha; TCGFR; IDDM10;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us