|Recombinant Anti-Human IL4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human IL4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 4) (human-mouse monoclonal SB-240683 g1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal SB-240683 k-chain, dimer
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Participates in at least several B-cell activation processes as well as of other cell types. It is a costimulator of DNA-synthesis. It induces the expression of class II MHC molecules on resting B-cells. It enhances both secretion and cell surface expression of IgE and IgG1. It also regulates the expression of the low affinity Fc receptor for IgE (CD23) on both lymphocytes and monocytes.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-4 receptor binding; protein binding;
- Gene ID
- IL4; interleukin 4; interleukin-4; B cell growth factor 1; B_cell stimulatory factor 1; BCGF 1; BCGF1; BSF1; IL 4; lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1; MGC79402; binetrakin; pitrakinra; IL-4; BSF-1; BCGF-1;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us