|Recombinant Anti-Human IL5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is bind to Human IL5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant human IL5.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 5) (human-mouse monoclonal SB-240563 g1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal SB-240563 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVKPTSE; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 5 or IL-5 is an interleukin produced by T helper-2 cells and mast cells. Through binding to the IL-5 receptor, IL-5 stimulates B cell growth and increases immunoglobulin secretion. It is also a key mediator in eosinophil activation.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-5 receptor binding; protein binding;
- Gene ID
- IL5; interleukin 5 (colony-stimulating factor, eosinophil); interleukin-5; B cell differentiation factor I; EDF; eosinophil differentiation factor; IL 5; interleukin 5; T cell replacing factor; TRF; T-cell replacing factor; B-cell differentiation factor I; IL-5;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us