Anti-IL6 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL6 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human IL-6, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from rat) IgG4 - kappa
- Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLLES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-6 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; interleukin-6 receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- IL6; interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2); IFNB2; interleukin-6; BSF2; HGF; HSF; IL 6; CDF; BSF-2; IFN-beta-2; interferon beta-2; interleukin BSF-2; hybridoma growth factor; CTL differentiation factor; B-cell stimulatory factor 2; B-cell differentiation factor; IL-6;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us