Anti-IL6R Antibody scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL6R Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is against Human IL6R, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- IL-6R bound to Sepharose4B.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- ciliary neurotrophic factor binding; contributes_to ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor activity; enzyme binding; interleukin-6 binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- IL6R; interleukin 6 receptor; interleukin-6 receptor subunit alpha; CD126; IL-6R 1; CD126 antigen; membrane glycoprotein 80; IL-6 receptor subunit alpha; gp80; IL6RA; IL-6RA; IL-6R-1; MGC104991;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us