|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is against Human ITGA2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized IgG4 - kappa
- Whole human keratinocytes.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens ITGA2 (integrin alpha 2, CD49b, GPIa, subunit of the alpha2beta1 integrin (VLA-2, collagen receptor))], humanized monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-2/beta-1 is a receptor for laminin, collagen, collagen C-propeptides, fibronectin and E-cadherin. It recognizes the proline-hydroxylated sequence G-F-P-G-E-R in collagen. It is responsible for adhesion of platelets and other cells to collagens, modulation of collagen and collagenase gene expression, force generation and organization of newly synthesized extracellular matrix.
- collagen binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- ITGA2; integrin, alpha 2 (CD49B, alpha 2 subunit of VLA-2 receptor); CD49B; integrin alpha-2; CD49b; integrin alpha 2; collagen receptor; VLA-2 subunit alpha; platelet antigen Br; platelet glycoprotein Ia; platelet glycoprotein GPIa; CD49 antigen-like family member B; platelet membrane glycoprotein Ia; very late activation protein 2 receptor, alpha-2 subunit; BR; GPIa; VLA-2; VLAA2; BDPLT9;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us