Anti-ITGA4 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human Integrin alpha 4 beta 7, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Integrin alpha 4 beta 7
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha 4 beta 7, also known as, the lymphocyte Peyer"s patch adhesion molecule (LPAM1) is a member of the integrin family of cell surface receptors. It is expressed primarily on mucosal lymphocytes, but is also present on NK cells and eosinophils. The alpha 4 beta 7 heterodimer mediates the binding of lymphocytes to its ligand, mucosal vascular addressin (MAdCAM1) on the high endothelial venules, thereby directing the homing of lymphocytes into Peyer"s patches and intestinal lamina propria.
- fibronectin binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- ITGA4; integrin, alpha 4 (antigen CD49D, alpha 4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor); CD49D; integrin alpha-4; CD49d; 269C wild type; integrin alpha 4; integrin alpha-IV; VLA-4 subunit alpha; integrin alpha-4 subunit; CD49 antigen-like family member D; antigen CD49D, alpha-4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor; very late activation protein 4 receptor, alpha 4 subunit; IA4; MGC90518;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us