|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAL Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CD11a, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Mouse IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD11 (antigen) a-chain) (mouse monoclonal 25.3 g1-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal 25.3 lightchain, dimer
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
- cell adhesion molecule binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- ITGAL; integrin, alpha L (antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; alpha polypeptide); CD11A; integrin alpha-L; LFA 1; LFA-1A; LFA-1 alpha; integrin gene promoter; CD11 antigen-like family member A; lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1 alpha chain; leukocyte function-associated molecule 1 alpha chain; antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide; LFA-1; LFA1A;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us