Anti-ITGAV+ITGB3 Antibody scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAV+ITGB3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment binds selectively to Human CD51+CD61, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrins are integral cell-surface proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. They are known to participate in cell adhesion as well as cell-surface mediated signalling. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. CD51 encodes integrin alpha chain V. The I-domain containing integrin alpha V undergoes post-translational cleavage to yield disulfide-linked heavy and light chains, that combine with multiple integrin beta chains to form different integrins. Alpha-V integrins have been implicated in many developmental processes and are therapeutic targets for inhibition of angiogenesis and osteoporosis.
- ITGAV; integrin, alpha V; antigen identified by monoclonal L230, integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51), MSK8, vitronectin receptor , VNRA, VTNR; integrin alpha-V; CD51; integrin alphaVbeta3; vitronectin receptor subunit
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us