|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGB3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human Integrin lpha 2b beta 3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Integrin lpha 2b beta 3
- Humanized (from mouse) Fab - G1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQT
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- The integrins are a family of more than 23 heterodimeric transmembrane proteins that mediate cell-cell adhesions as well as cell-substratum adhesions and signal transduction processes. Integrins are heterodimers consisting of noncovalently associated alpha and beta subunits. CD61 non-covalently associates with CD41 (alpha Ilb integrin) and is expressed by megakaryocytes and platelets. The CD61/CD41 complex acts as a receptor for such adhesive ligands as fibronectin, fibrinogen and von Willebrand factor during platelet stimulation.
- cell adhesion molecule binding; identical protein binding; integrin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein disulfide isomerase activity; receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding;
- Gene ID
- ITGB3; integrin, beta 3 (platelet glycoprotein IIIa, antigen CD61); GP3A; integrin beta-3; CD61; GPIIIa; platelet glycoprotein IIIa; platelet membrane glycoprotein IIIa; GT; BDPLT2;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us