Recombinant Anti-MDM4 Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human MDM4 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human MDM4.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Protein Mdm4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MDM4 gene. The human MDM4 gene, which plays a role in apoptosis, encodes a 490-amino acid protein containing a RING finger domain and a putative nuclear localization signal. The MDM4 putative nuclear localization signal, which all Mdm proteins contain, is located in the C-terminal region of the protein. The mRNA is expressed at a high level in thymus and at lower levels in all other tissues tested. MDM4 protein produced by in vitro translation interacts with p53 via a binding domain located in the N-terminal region of the MDM4 protein. MDM4 shows significant structural similarity to p53-binding protein MDM2.
- enzyme binding; metal ion binding; protein binding; zinc ion binding; zinc ion binding;
- Gene ID
- MDM4; Mdm4 p53 binding protein homolog (mouse); Mdm4, transformed 3T3 cell double minute 4, p53 binding protein (mouse) , mouse double minute 4, human homolog of; p53 binding protein; protein Mdm4; MDMX; protein Mdmx; MDM4-related protein 1; mdm2-like p53-binding protein; double minute 4, human homolog of; p53-binding protein; Mdm4, transformed 3T3 cell double minute 4, p53 binding protein; HDMX; MRP1; MGC132766; DKFZp781B1423;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us