|Recombinant Anti-Human MS4A1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody is specific to Human CD20, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens MS4A1 (membranespanning 4-domains subfamily A member 1, B lymphocyte surface antigen B1, leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16, Bp35, CD20], chimeric monoclonal antibody; gamma1 heavy chain (1-448) [Mus musculus VH (
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QAYLQQS; L Chain: QIVLSQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us