Anti-MST1R Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human MST1R Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human RON, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- RE7 cells and MDCK cells overexpressing the human RON receptor in complete Freund's adjuvant
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for macrophage stimulating protein (MSP). Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; enzyme binding; macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- MST1R; macrophage stimulating 1 receptor (c-met-related tyrosine kinase); PTK8, PTK8 protein tyrosine kinase 8 , RON; macrophage-stimulating protein receptor; CD136; CDw136; p185-Ron; MSP receptor; RON variant E2E3; MST1R variant RON30; MST1R variant RON62; soluble RON variant 1; soluble RON variant 2; soluble RON variant 3; soluble RON variant 4; c-met-related tyrosine kinase; PTK8 protein tyrosine kinase 8; RON; PTK8;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us