|Recombinant Anti-Human MUC5AC Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody is specific to Human 5AC, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- M1 mucin preparation from the fluid of an ovarian mucinous cyst.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens MUC5AC (mucin5AC, mucin 5 subtypes A and C tracheobronchial/gastric)], chimericmonoclonal antibody;gamma1 heavy chain (1-443) [Mus musculus VH (IGHV2-3*01 -(IGHD)-IGHJ4*01) [8.7.7] (1-113) -Homo sapiens IGHG1*01
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLKES; L Chain: QVVLTQS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mucins are high molecular weight glycoproteins with 80% carbohydrates and 20% core protein. Gastric Mucin 5AC antigen is found in columnar mucus cells of surface gastric epithelium and in goblet cells of the fetal and precancerous colon but not in normal colon. Resurgence of gastric mucin during colonic carcinogenesis is suggestive of either re-expression of the peptide core of gastric mucin in the adult colon or due to changes in the glycosylation pattern of mucin, which expose the hidden Mucin 5AC antigen.
- extracellular matrix structural constituent;
- Gene ID
- MUC5AC; mucin 5AC, oligomeric mucus/gel-forming; mucin 5, subtypes A and C, tracheobronchial/gastric; mucin-5AC; MUC5; gastric mucin; tracheobronchial mucin; major airway glycoprotein; lewis B blood group antigen; mucin-5 subtype AC, tracheobronchial; mucin 5AC, oligomeric mucus/gel-forming pseudogene; TBM; leB;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us