|Recombinant Anti-Human NGF Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human NGF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG2
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human nerve growth factor) humanized mouse monoclonal RN624 (Lys71,Ser330,Ser331)gamma2 heavy chain (135-214")-disulfide with kappa light chain (223-223"":224-224"":227-227"":230-230"")-tetrakisdisulfide dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. It stimulates division and differentiation of sympathetic and embryonic sensory neurons.
- growth factor activity; nerve growth factor receptor binding; receptor signaling protein activity;
- Gene ID
- NGF; nerve growth factor (beta polypeptide); NGFB; beta-nerve growth factor; nerve growth factor, beta subunit; HSAN5; Beta-NGF; MGC161426; MGC161428;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us