Recombinant Anti-SNCA Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human SNCA Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human SNCA.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Alpha-synuclein is a member of the synuclein family, which also includes beta- and gamma-synuclein. Synucleins are abundantly expressed in the brain and alpha- and beta-synuclein inhibit phospholipase D2 selectively. SNCA may serve to integrate presynaptic signaling and membrane trafficking. Defects in SNCA have been implicated in the pathogenesis of Parkinson disease. SNCA peptides are a major component of amyloid plaques in the brains of patients with Alzheimers disease. Four alternatively spliced transcripts encoding two different isoforms have been identified for this gene.
- Hsp70 protein binding; alpha-tubulin binding; arachidonic acid binding; calcium ion binding; copper ion binding; cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process; dynein binding; NOT fatty acid binding; ferrous iron binding; histone binding; identical protein binding; kinesin binding; magnesium ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; NOT phospholipase D inhibitor activity; phosphoprotein binding; protein binding; tau protein binding; zinc ion binding;
- Gene ID
- SNCA; synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor); PARK1, PARK4, Parkinson disease (autosomal dominant, Lewy body) 4; alpha-synuclein; alpha synuclein; NACP; PD1; synuclein alpha-140; non A-beta component of AD amyloid; PARK1; PARK4; MGC110988;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us