|Recombinant Anti-Human SOST Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human SOST, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human sclerostin) (human-Mus musculus monoclonal heavy chain), disulfide with human-Mus musculus monoclonal Kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Sclerostin is a secreted glycoprotein with a C-terminal cysteine knot-like (CTCK) domain and sequence similarity to the DAN (differential screening-selected gene aberrative in neuroblastoma) family of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) antaggedonists. Loss-of-function mutations in this gene are associated with an autosomal-recessive disorder, sclerosteosis, which causes progressive bone overgrowth. A deletion downstream of this gene, which causes reduced sclerostin expression, is associated with a milder form of the disorder called van Buchem disease.
- heparin binding; protein binding; transcription factor binding;
- Gene ID
- SOST; sclerostin; sclerosteosis; VBCH;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us