Anti-TNF Antibody scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNF Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human TNF alpha, expressed in E. coli
- TNF alpha
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a multifunctional proinflammatory cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily. This cytokine is mainly secreted by macrophages. It can bind to, and thus functions through its receptors TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. This cytokine is involved in the regulation of a wide spectrum of biological processes including cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, lipid metabolism, and coagulation. This cytokine has been implicated in a variety of diseases, including autoimmune diseases, insulin resistance, and cancer. Knockout studies in mice also suggested the neuroprotective function of this cytokine.
- cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- TNF; tumor necrosis factor; TNFA, tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2); DIF; TNF superfamily; member 2; TNF alpha; TNFSF2; TNF-a; cachectin; APC1 protein; TNF, monocyte-derived; TNF, macrophage-derived; TNF superfamily, member 2; tumor necrosis factor alpha; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; TNFA; TNF-alpha;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us