|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF8 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody binds selectively to Human CD30, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- Hodgkin's lymphoma cell line L428.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD30 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal cAC10 γ1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal cAC10 Kappa-chain, dimer, complex withN-[[[4-[[N-[6-(2,5-dihydro-2,5-dioxo-1H-pyrrol-1-yl)-1-oxohexyl]-L-valyl-N5-(aminocarbonyl)
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- TNFRSF8; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 8; CD30, D1S166E; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 8; KI 1; Ki-1 antigen; CD30L receptor; cytokine receptor CD30; lymphocyte activation antigen CD30; CD30; Ki-1; D1S166E;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us