|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFRSF9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is against Human 4-1BB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG4 - kappa
- Ectodomain of human 4-1BB recombinant protein.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens TNFRSF9 (tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9, 4-1BB, T cell antigen ILA, CD137)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQQW; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor contributes to the clonal expansion, survival, and development of T cells. It can also induce proliferation in peripheral monocytes, enhance T cell apoptosis induced by TCR/CD3 triggered activation, and regulate CD28 co-stimulation to promote Th1 cell responses. The expression of this receptor is induced by lymphocyte activation. TRAF adaptor proteins have been shown to bind to this receptor and transduce the signals leading to activation of NF-kappaB.
- binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- TNFRSF9; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 9; ILA; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9; 4 1BB; CD137; CD137 antigen; T cell antigen ILA; T-cell antigen ILA; 4-1BB ligand receptor; homolog of mouse 4-1BB; receptor protein 4-1BB; T-cell antigen 4-1BB homolog; induced by lymphocyte activation (ILA); interleukin-activated receptor, homolog of mouse Ly63; 4-1BB; CDw137; MGC2172; FLJ43501;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us