Recombinant Anti-TNFSF11 MAb scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF11 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human TNFSF11, expressed in E. coli
- human scFv
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- TNFSF11 (tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily member 11, osteoclast differentiation factor, ODF, OPGL, RANKL, TRANCE, CD254) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand (RANKL), also known as tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11 (TNFSF11), TNF-related activation-induced cytokine (TRANCE), osteoprotegerin ligand (OPGL), and osteoclast differentiation factor
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily binding;
- Gene ID
- TNFSF11; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 11; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11; CD254; ODF; OPGL; RANKL; TRANCE; osteoprotegerin ligand; osteoclast differentiation factor; TNF-related activation-induced cytokine; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand; receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand; sOdf; OPTB2; hRANKL2;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us