Anti-TNFSF13B Antibody scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF13B Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is against Human BLyS, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF13B/TACI and TNFRSF17/BCMA. TNFSF13/APRIL binds to the same 2 receptors. Together, they form a 2 ligands -2 receptors pathway involved in the stimulation of B-and T-cell function and the regulation of humoral immunity. A third B-cell specific BAFF-receptor (BAFFR/BR3) promotes the survival of mature B-cells and the B-cell response.
- cytokine activity; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- TNFSF13B; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 13b; TNFSF20; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 13B; BAFF; BLYS; CD257; TALL 1; TALL1; THANK; delta BAFF; Delta4 BAFF; B-lymphocyte stimulator; B-cell-activating factor; ApoL related ligand TALL-1; TNF homolog that activates apoptosis; dendritic cell-derived TNF-like molecule; tumor necrosis factor-like protein ZTNF4; TNF and ApoL-related leukocyte expressed ligand 1; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 20; DTL; ZTNF4; TALL-1;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us