Recombinant Anti-TP53 Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human TP53 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human TP53.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Acts as a tumor suppressor in many tumor types; induces growth arrest or apoptosis depending on the physiological circumstances and cell type. Involved in cell cycle regulation as a trans-activator that acts to negatively regulate cell division by controlling a set of genes required for this process. One of the activated genes is an inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases. Apoptosis induction seems to be mediated either by stimulation of BAX and FAS antigen expression, or by repression of Bcl-2 expression. Implicated in Notch signaling cross-over. Isoform 2 enhances the transactivation activity of isoform 1 from some but not all TP53-inducible promoters. Isoform 4 suppresses transactivation activity and impairs growth suppression mediated by isoform 1. Isoform 7 inhibits isoform 1-mediated apoptosis.
- ATP binding; DNA binding; DNA strand annealing activity; MDM2 binding; RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity involved in positive regulation of transcription; RNA polymerase II transcription factor binding; chaperone binding; chromatin binding; copper ion binding; damaged DNA binding; enzyme binding; histone acetyltransferase binding; histone deacetylase regulator activity; identical protein binding; metal ion binding; p53 binding; protease binding; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; protein phosphatase 2A binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; transcription factor binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding; zinc ion binding;
- Gene ID
- TP53; tumor protein p53; cellular tumor antigen p53; LFS1; Li Fraumeni syndrome; p53; antigen NY-CO-13; mutant p53 protein; phosphoprotein p53; p53 tumor suppressor; truncated p53 protein; tumor suppressor TP53; transformation-related protein 53; P53; TRP53; FLJ92943;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us