|Recombinant Anti-Human VWF Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is against Human Von Willebrand Factor, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Von Willebrand Factor
- Humanized VH - VH
- Full length protein (Human)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin VH-linker-VH fragment, anti-[Homo sapiens VWF (von Willebrand factor) A1 domain], humanized monoclonal antibody; VH-linker-VH chain (1-259) [humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV3-23*04 (82.50%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ4*01 L123>Q [8.8.21] (1-128)) - trialan
- Predicted N terminal
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Important in the maintenance of hemostasis, it promotes adhesion of platelets to the sites of vascular injury by forming a molecular bridge between sub-endothelial collagen matrix and platelet-surface receptor complex GPIb-IX-V. Also acts as a chaperone for coagulation factor VIII, delivering it to the site of injury, stabilizing its heterodimeric structure and protecting it from premature clearance from plasma.
- chaperone binding; collagen binding; glycoprotein binding; immunoglobulin binding; integrin binding; protease binding; protease binding; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity;
- Gene ID
- VWF; von Willebrand factor; F8VWF; coagulation factor VIII VWF; VWD;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us