Anti-acvr1 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human acvr1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human ACVR1, expressed in E. coli
- Purified recombinant fragment of Human CD166 (aa405-524) expressed in E. Coli.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for activin. May be involved for left-right pattern formation during embryogenesis.
- ATP binding; SMAD binding; activin binding; contributes_to activin receptor activity, type I; follistatin binding; metal ion binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein serine/threonine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase activity; transforming growth factor beta binding; transforming growth factor beta receptor activity, type I; transmembrane receptor protein serine/threonine kinase activity;
- Gene ID
- ACVR1; activin A receptor, type I; ACVRLK2; activin receptor type-1; ACVR1A; ALK2; SKR1; activin receptor type I; hydroxyalkyl-protein kinase; activin receptor-like kinase 2; TGF-B superfamily receptor type I; activin A receptor, type II-like kinase 2; serine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R1; FOP; TSRI; ACTRI
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us