|Recombinant Anti-Human angptl4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ANGPTL4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Protein with hypoxia-induced expression in endothelial cells. May act as a regulator of angiogenesis and modulate tumorgenesis. Inhibits proliferation, migration, and tubule formation of endothelial cells and reduces vascular leakage.
- enzyme inhibitor activity; protein binding; receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- ANGPTL4; angiopoietin-like 4; angiopoietin-related protein 4; angiopoietin related protein 4; ARP4; fasting induced adipose factor; FIAF; hepatic angiopoietin related protein; hepatic fibrinogen/angiopoietin related protein; HFARP; NL2; peroxisome proliferator activated receptor (PPAR) gamma induced angiopoietin related protein; PGAR; pp1158; PPARG angiopoietin related protein; angiopoietin-like protein 4; fasting-induced adipose factor; hepatic angiopoietin-related protein; hepatic fibrinogen/angiopoietin-related protein; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) gamma induced angiopoietin-related protein; ANGPTL2
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us