|Recombinant Anti-Human apoe Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human APOE, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide spanning the polymorphic amino acid position 158 of ApoE.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates the binding, internalization, and catabolism of lipoprotein particles. It can serve as a ligand for the LDL (apo B/E) receptor and for the specific apo-E receptor (chylomicron remnant) of hepatic tissues.
- antioxidant activity; beta-amyloid binding; cholesterol transporter activity; heparin binding; identical protein binding; lipid binding; lipid transporter activity; lipoprotein particle binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; metal chelating activity; phosphatidylcholine-sterol O-acyltransferase activator activity; phospholipid binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; tau protein binding; very-low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; very-low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- APOE; apolipoprotein E; AD2, Alzheimer disease 2 (APOE*E4 associated, late onset); apo-E; apolipoprotein E3; AD2; LPG; LDLCQ5; MGC1571
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us