|Recombinant Anti-Human bace1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human BACE1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Responsible for the proteolytic processing of the amyloid precursor protein (APP). Cleaves at the N-terminus of the A-beta peptide sequence, between residues 671 and 672 of APP, leads to the generation and extracellular release of beta-cleaved soluble APP, and a corresponding cell-associated C-terminal fragment which is later released by gamma-secretase.
- aspartic-type endopeptidase activity; beta-aspartyl-peptidase activity; enzyme binding; peptidase activity;
- Gene ID
- BACE1; beta-site APP-cleaving enzyme 1; BACE, beta site APP cleaving enzyme; beta-secretase 1; asp 2; memapsin-2; APP beta-secretase; aspartyl protease 2; beta-site APP cleaving enzyme 1; beta-secretase 1 precursor variant 1; transmembrane aspartic proteinase Asp2; membrane-associated aspartic protease 2; beta-site amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-cleaving enzyme; ASP2; BACE; HSPC104; FLJ90568; KIAA1149
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us