Anti-cd276 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd276 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human CD276, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant fragment corresponding to the extracellular domain of Human CD276
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May participate in the regulation of T-cell-mediated immune response. May play a protective role in tumor cells by inhibiting natural-killer mediated cell lysis as well as a role of marker for detection of neuroblastoma cells. May be involved in the development of acute and chronic transplant rejection and in the regulation of lymphocytic activity at mucosal surfaces. Could also play a key role in providing the placenta and fetus with a suitable immunological environment throughout pregnancy. Both isoform 1 and isoform 2 appear to be redundant in their ability to modulate CD4 T-cell responses. Isoform 2 is shown to enhance the induction of cytotoxic T-cells and selectively stimulates interferon gamma production in the presence of T-cell receptor signaling.
- protein binding; receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- CD276; CD276 molecule; CD276 antigen; B7 H3; B7H3; B7RP 2; B7 homolog 3; costimulatory molecule; B7-H3; B7RP-2; 4Ig-B7-H3;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us