|Recombinant Anti-Human cd3d Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody binds selectively to Human CD3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG2 kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human antigen CD3) (human-mouse monoclonal HuM291 γ2-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal HuM291 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- In immunology, the CD3 (cluster of differentiation 3) T-cell co-receptor is a protein complex and is composed of four distinct chains. In mammals, the complex contains a CD3γ chain, a CD3δ chain, and two CD3ε chains. These chains associate with a molecule known as the T-cell receptor (TCR) and the ζ-chain to generate an activation signal in T lymphocytes. The TCR, ζ-chain, and CD3 molecules together comprise the TCR complex.
- Protein heterodimerization activity; Transcription coactivator activity; Transmembrane signaling receptor activity
- Gene ID
- T3D; CD3-DELTA; CD3D CD3d molecule, delta; CD3D CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); CD3D; CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; CD3 delta; OKT3, delta chain; CD3 antigen, delta subunit; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD_antigen
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us