Anti-cd44 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human cd44 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CD44, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG Fab
- Purified recombinant human CD-Ig fusion protein.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for hyaluronic acid (HA). Mediates cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions through its affinity for HA, and possibly also through its affinity for other ligands such as osteopontin, collagens, and matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). Adhesion with HA plays an important role in cell migration, tumor growth and progression. Also involved in lymphocyte activation, recirculation and homing, and in hematopoiesis. Altered expression or dysfunction causes numerous pathogenic phenotypes. Great protein heterogeneity due to numerous alternative splicing and post-translational modification events.
- Collagen binding; Hyaluronic acid binding; Hyalurononglucosaminidase activity; Protein binding; Contributes_to transmembrane signaling receptor activity
- Gene ID
- CD44; CD44 molecule (Indian blood group); IN; LHR; MC56; MDU2; MDU3; MIC4; Pgp1; CDW44; CSPG8; HCELL; HUTCH-I; ECMR-III; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 8; hematopoietic cell E- and L-selectin ligand; CD44 antigen; epican; Hermes antigen; hyaluronate receptor; phagocytic glycoprotein 1; heparan sulfate proteoglycan; cell surface glycoprotein CD44; extracellular matrix receptor III; chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan 8; GP90 lymphocyte homing / adhesion receptor; hematopoietic cell E- and L-selectin ligand; homing function and Indian blood group system; CD44R; CD44 antigen (homing function and Indian blood group system); PGP-1
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us