|Recombinant Anti-Human cd47 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CD47, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Intact CD47 purified from placenta.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Has a role in both cell adhesion by acting as an adhesion receptor for THBS1 on platelets, and in the modulation of integrins. Plays an important role in memory formation and synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus (By similarity). Receptor for SIRPA, binding to which prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells. Interaction with SIRPG mediates cell-cell adhesion, enhances superantigen-dependent T-cell-mediated proliferation and costimulates T-cell activation. May play a role in membrane transport and/or integrin dependent signal transduction. May prevent premature elimination of red blood cells. May be involved in membrane permeability changes induced following virus infection.
- protein binding; thrombospondin receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- CD47; CD47 molecule; CD47 antigen (Rh related antigen, integrin associated signal transducer) , MER6; leukocyte surface antigen CD47; antigen identified by monoclonal 1D8; antigenic surface determinant protein OA3; CD47 glycoprotein; IAP; integrin associated protein; OA3; Rh related antigen; Rh-related antigen; integrin-associated protein; integrin-associated signal transducer; CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer); MER6;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us