|Recombinant Anti-Human cd86 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CD86, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
- coreceptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- CD86; CD86 molecule; CD28LG2, CD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7 2 antigen); T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD86; B lymphocyte antigen B7 2; B7 2; B7.2; BU63; FUN-1; CTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.2; B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2; CD86 antigen (CD28 antigen ligand 2, B7-2 antigen); B70; B7-2; LAB72; CD28LG2; MGC34413
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us