|Recombinant Anti-Human ceacam5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CEACAM5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Native Human protein expressed in mammalian cells
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- CEACAM1 and CEACAM5 belong to the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) gene family. It is expressed on cells of epithelial and myeloid origin. CEACAM1 expression is downregulated in many tumors indicating a tumor - suppressive function. The antitumor effect may be due to inhibition of tumor angiogenesis, possibly by increased secretion of antiangiogenic molecules from the cells. Like all members of the CEACAM family, it consists of a single N domain, with structural homology to the immunoglobulin variable domains, followed by two immunoglobulin constant-like A (A1, A2) and one B domain. While the N, A1 and B domains can also be found in other CEA-family members, the A2 domain of CEACAM1 differs from those found in other CEACAM. CEACAM5 is a cell surface glycoprotein that plays a role in cell adhesion and in intracellular signaling. CEACAM5 is a homodimer. It is a receptor for E. coli Dr adhesins. Binding of E. coli Dr adhesins leads to dissociation of the homodimer. Found in adenocarcinomas of endodermally derived digestive system epithelium and fetal colon.
- Gene ID
- CEACAM5; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5; CEA; CD66e; meconium antigen 100; DKFZp781M2392
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us