Anti-cxcr3 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human cxcr3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human CXCR3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- NS0 cells transfected with human CXCR3.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for CXCL9, CXCL10 and CXCL11 and mediates the proliferation of human mesangial cells (HMC).Isoform 2 is a receptor for CXCL4 and also mediates the inhibitory activities of CXCL9, CXCL10 and CXCL11 on the growth of human microvascular endothelial cells (HMVEC). May play a role in angiogenesis.Isoform 3 mediates the activity of CXCL11.
- C-X-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; chemokine binding; chemokine receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- CXCR3; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3; G protein coupled receptor 9 , GPR9; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3; CD183; CKR L2; CMKAR3; IP10 R; MigR; CXC-R3; CXCR-3; Mig receptor; IP10 receptor; IP-10 receptor; G protein-coupled receptor 9; chemokine (C-X-C) receptor 3; interferon-inducible protein 10 receptor; GPR9; CD182; Mig-R; CKR-L2; IP10-R
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us