|Recombinant Anti-Human cxcr4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CXCR4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL12/SDF-1 that transduces a signal by increasing intracellular calcium ions levels and enhancing MAPK1/MAPK3 activation. Acts as a receptor for extracellular ubiquitin; leading to enhance intracellular calcium ions and reduce cellular cAMP levels. Involved in haematopoiesis and in cardiac ventricular septum formation. Plays also an essential role in vascularization of the gastrointestinal tract, probably by regulating vascular branching and/or remodeling processes in endothelial cells. Could be involved in cerebellar development. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival. Acts as a coreceptor (CD4 being the primary receptor) for HIV-1 X4 isolates and as a primary receptor for some HIV-2 isolates. Promotes Env-mediated fusion of the virus.
- C-X-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; actin binding; coreceptor activity; myosin light chain binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; ubiquitin binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- Gene ID
- CXCR4; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4; chemokine (C X C motif), receptor 4 (fusin); C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4; CD184; D2S201E; fusin; HM89; HSY3RR; LESTR; NPY3R; NPYR; NPYY3R; CXC-R4; CXCR-4; CD184 antigen; SDF-1 receptor; neuropeptide Y receptor Y3; seven transmembrane helix receptor; stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor; lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 3; seven-transmembrane-segment receptor, spleen; leukocyte-derived seven transmembrane domain receptor; leukocyte-derived seven-transmembrane-domain receptor; FB22; LAP3; LCR1; WHIM; NPYRL;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us